Beth received her Bachelors of Science Degree from Northeastern University with Honors in 1977. She worked for the American Red Cross and then the Boys Clubs of America prior to starting work with Randolph and Baldwin in 1984.
Beth is CEO of Randolph and Baldwin and is responsible for the daily conduct and execution of duties of all employees. She’s in charge of communicating with our customers and tracking our contractual obligations. Beth is also responsible for maintaining a review of performance for all of the outside suppliers with regard to material quality, delivery, and pricing.
When not at work, Beth enjoys spending time with family and friends, quilting, caning and other crafts.
President | email@example.com
- Graduate of the United States Merchant Marine Academy, 2001
- BS in Maritime Operations & Technologies
- USCG Chief Mate Unlimited Tonnage Vessels
- USCG Masters License 1600 Ton
- Served in the merchant marines for 10 years on various USNS ships supporting several Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom, JLOTs exercises, LVI crane testing and development, Safeport Exercise
- Six Sigma Green Belt – Villanova
Luke is President of Randolph and Baldwin. He can be found working on all aspects of the company from personnel management to new projects, managing quality, engineering, and also backing up the Defense Systems GM.
Luke is a PADI MSDT Dive Instructor and has his private pilots license.
Senior Vice President | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave earned his BS in Computer Science at UMass Lowell in 2005 and has been at Randolph and Baldwin for nine years.
His responsibilities include:
- Engineering new orders that require specific attention to manufacturing techniques. This includes 3D modeling, engineering fixturing required for welding, etc.
- Managing these new and/or highly complex orders throughout their process from start to finish to ensure successful completion.
- Assisting the quoting phase through engineering analysis of new items, component availability, etc.
- Acting as the Randolph and Baldwin IT Administrator.
Dave’s hobbies include automobiles, electronics, and keeping up with the latest in computer/network technology.