- Feed has no items.
- US Asked Israel To Transfer Its HAWK Missiles To Ukraine | Fincantieri Launched...by Emily Erhold on January 27, 2023 at 4:00 am
Americas According to news reports in Israel, the United States had approached Israel to release its stockpile of MIM-23 HAWK air defense missiles and transfer them to Ukraine. But the head of the Israeli Defense Ministry’s political-Military Bureau, Dror Shalom, reportedly told the Pentagon that […]
- V-22 Osprey: The Multi-Year Buysby Joe Katzman on January 27, 2023 at 3:58 am
(click to view full) In March 2008, the Bell Boeing Joint Project Office in Amarillo, TX received a $10.4 billion modification that converted the previous N00019-07-C-0001 advance acquisition contract to a fixed-price-incentive-fee, multi-year contract. The new contract rose to $10.92 billion, and […]
- Lockheed Delivered 5,000 Black Hawks To Armed Forces | Israel Requested F-15s...by Emily Erhold on January 26, 2023 at 4:00 am
Americas Lockheed Martin subsidiary Sikorsky has delivered its 5,000th Hawk medium-lift helicopter to the US armed forces. The chopper is a variant of the UH-60M Black Hawk helicopter deployed for international military and civilian operations. “For more than 40 years the Black Hawk has […]
- Aging Aircraft: USAF F-15 Fleet Sees Renewed Interestby Joe Katzman on January 26, 2023 at 3:56 am
F-15C over DC (click to view full) “Array of Aging American Aircraft Attracting Attention” discusses the issues that accompany an air force whose fighters have an average age of over 23.5 years – vs. an average of 8.5 years in 1967. One of the most obvious consequences is the potential for […]
- Sikorsky’s $8.5-11.7B “Multi-Year 8” H-60 Helicopter Contractby Joe Katzman on January 26, 2023 at 3:54 am
US Army HH-60Ms (click to view full) In July 2012, the US military signed another huge contract with Sikorsky. With production of the Army’s HH/UH-60M, and the Navy’s MH-60S and MH-60R helicopters, all in full swing, there’s no question about the need for future orders. In that environment, […]
- TenCate Introduced Its New Body Armour Plate | Jordan To Purchase 12 F-16s |...by Emily Erhold on January 25, 2023 at 4:00 am
Americas Raytheon won a $21.6 million modification, which adds hours to finalize the design, integration, and to conduct test and evaluation in support of Phase Two for the Maritime Strike Tomahawk (MST) rapid deployment capability. Additionally, this effort provides for joint flight test to be […]
- Tomahawk’s Chops: xGM-109 Block IV Cruise Missilesby Joe Katzman on January 25, 2023 at 3:58 am
Block IV Cutaway (click to view full) Block IV Tomahawk is the current generation of the Tomahawk family of cruise missiles. The BGM-109 Tomahawk family began life in the 1980s as sub-sonic, low-flying nuclear strike weapons, before being developed into long-range RGM/UGM-109 conventional attack […]
- SMRF Not To Be Deployed In Japan | Turkey Plans To Purchase UK Weapons | Poland...by Emily Erhold on January 24, 2023 at 4:00 am
Americas The United States will no longer pursue a plan to deploy the US Army’s Strategic Mid-Range Fires (SMRF) System in Japan. The US Indo-Pacific Command had proposed under its Pacific Deterrence Initiative to deploy these intermediate-range missiles to the first island chain as a […]
- Oshkosh To Deliver Tactical Vehicle To US Army | IAI Unveiled Point Blank |...by Emily Erhold on January 23, 2023 at 4:00 am
Americas The United States and the Philippines vowed Friday to “invigorate” defense cooperation to address shared security concerns including disputes over the South China Sea. Manila hosted a high-level security dialogue with its top defense ally as part of efforts by President Ferdinand […]
- JLTV: Oshkosh Wins, Lockheed Protestsby Joe Katzman on January 23, 2023 at 3:58 am
Ultra APV demonstrator (click to view full) In an age of non-linear warfare, where front lines are nebulous at best and non-existent at worst, one of the biggest casualties is… the concept of unprotected rear echelon vehicles, designed with the idea that they’d never see serious combat. That […]
- Canadian pastor repeatedly jailed over COVID protocols to face final trial:...on January 27, 2023 at 7:00 am
Pastor Artur Pawlowski is facing his final trial in Alberta after two years of repeated hefty fines, arrests and imprisonment for keeping his church open during the pandemic.
- Convicted UK transgender rapist will serve sentence in male prison, moved from...on January 27, 2023 at 2:58 am
A transgender woman convicted of raping two women when she was a man while be incarcerated with male inmates, officials said
- U.K. to end COVID-19 boosters for people under 50: reportson January 27, 2023 at 2:49 am
U.K. officials announced that it would stop offering COVID-19 booster shots to individuals under 50 as the country moves into post pandemic recovery.
- Iran can fuel ‘several’ atomic bombs: UN nuclear officialon January 27, 2023 at 1:00 am
Iran has enough highly enriched uranium to build “several” nuclear weapons if it chooses, the United Nations’ top nuclear official is now warning.
- German victims of fatal train attack identified as 2 teenson January 26, 2023 at 9:24 pm
German victims of a fatal train attack Wednesday afternoon have been identified as two teenagers. There is an ongoing investigation into the suspect's motive.
- Indian businessman charged with organized crime in Bosniaon January 26, 2023 at 9:22 pm
An Indian businessman was charged Thursday with leading an organized crime group and aubsing his power of office while in Bosnia. The individual stole nearly $12 million from GIKIL.
- Bulgaria may suspend projects with North Macedonia on account of hate crimeson January 26, 2023 at 8:44 pm
Bulgaria is considering suspending their joint projects with North Macedonia on account of hate crimes. Last week there was an assault of a Macedonian citizen who identifies as Bulgarian.
- Protesters brand Australia national holiday 'Invasion Day'on January 26, 2023 at 5:54 pm
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has tabled a referendum to add Indigenous people to the nation's constitution, but he ruled out any plans to change Australia Day.
- Homeless UK man stops armed driver's drug-fueled rampage: 'I had to act'on January 26, 2023 at 5:28 pm
A homeless man in England was praised by police for his actions in helping subdue an armed driver who was high on drugs when he struck a cyclist and attempted to flee the scene.
- German government calls for tougher restrictions on advertising of alcohol,...on January 26, 2023 at 5:27 pm
Government officials in Germany, such as Burkhard Blienert, are pushing for more restrictions on advertisements featuring tobacco, sports gambling, and alcohol in the country.