- Feed has no items.
- Boeing Sees Potential Export Partners For Stingray | Cyprus To Replace Mi-35...by Emily Erhold on June 23, 2022 at 4:00 am
Americas Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control won a $130.5 million modification for the Advanced Radar Threat System – Variant 2 (ARTS-V2) systems. The contract modification is to provide for the exercise of Options 3 and 4 for an additional quantity of eight ARTS-V2 systems being produced […]
- UCLASS to be Descoped for CBARS Conversion AKA MQ-25 Stingrayby Joe Katzman on June 23, 2022 at 3:58 am
UCAS-D/ N-UCAS concept (click to view full) The idea of UAVs with full stealth and combat capabilities has come a long way, quickly. Air forces around the world are pursuing R&D programs, but in the USA, progress is being led by the US Navy. Their interest is well-founded. A May 2007 […]
- Lockheed To Deliver 9 F-35s To Canada Before End Of 2027 | Israel’s Special...by Emily Erhold on June 22, 2022 at 4:00 am
Americas Canadian government documents have disclosed that Lockheed Martin is required to deliver nine F-35s to Canada by December 1, 2027. The last aircraft will have to be delivered before December 31, 2031. The Liberal government plans to purchase 88 U.S.-built F-35s as part of a project […]
- F-35 Lightning: The Joint Strike Fighter Programby Padraig McCarrick on June 22, 2022 at 3:58 am
F-35B: off probation (click to view full) The $382 billion F-35 Joint Strike fighter program may well be the largest single global defense program in history. This major multinational program is intended to produce an “affordably stealthy” multi-role fighter that will have 3 variants: the […]
- The New Chinooks: Boeing’s Modern H-47 Heavy-Lift Helicoptersby Joe Katzman on June 22, 2022 at 3:56 am
CH-47Fs take off (click to view full) DII FOCUS articles offer in-depth, updated looks at significant military programs of record; this FOCUS Article covers the CH-47F/MH-47G Chinook helicopter programs, in the USA and abroad. These helicopters’ distinctive “flying banana” twin-rotor design […]
- USAF To Renew A-10 Mission Computer | Jordan Signed LoA For F-16s | Australia...by Emily Erhold on June 21, 2022 at 4:00 am
Americas Northrop Grumman Systems won a $20.5 million contract modification, which provides additional labor and material to incorporate production engineering change proposals that modify MQ-4C Triton unmanned aircraft system production assets (B13-B15) to an Integrated Functional Capability 4.0 […]
- The C-130J: New Hercules & Old Bottlenecksby Joe Katzman on June 21, 2022 at 3:56 am
RAAF C-130J-30, flares (click to view full) The C-130 Hercules remains one of the longest-running aerospace manufacturing programs of all time. Since 1956, over 40 models and variants have served as the tactical airlift backbone for over 50 nations. The C-130J looks similar, but the number of […]
- NG Contracted For Columbia And Dreadnought Fleet Ballistic Missile Program...by Emily Erhold on June 20, 2022 at 4:00 am
Americas Northrop Grumman Systems won a $458 million deal for fiscal 2022-2026 shipyard field operations, program management, systems engineering, documentation, logistics and hardware production activities in support of the Columbia and Dreadnought Fleet Ballistic Missile Program. The contract […]
- New Nukes: Britain’s Next-Gen Nuclear Missile Submarinesby Joe Katzman on June 20, 2022 at 3:58 am
Successor Class (click to view full) “We are committed to working towards a safer world in which there is no requirement for nuclear weapons… However, the continuing risk from the proliferation of nuclear weapons, and the certainty that a number of other countries will retain substantial […]
- Serious Dollars for AEGIS Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD)by Joe Katzman on June 20, 2022 at 3:56 am
AEGIS-BMD: CG-70 launches SM-3 (click to view full) The AEGIS Ballistic Missile Defense System seamlessly integrates the SPY-1 radar, the MK 41 Vertical Launching System for missiles, the SM-3 Standard missile, and the ship’s command and control system, in order to give ships the ability to […]
- Top Gun Ukrainian pilots push US for jets, senator says lawmakers will 'press...by Caitlin McFall on June 24, 2022 at 5:19 pm
Two Ukrainian fighter pilots traveled to Washington to urge lawmakers to help them obtain more advanced air defense systems and modern warplanes as the fight against Russia continues.
- Afghanistan earthquake death toll rises to 1,150 following aftershockon June 24, 2022 at 12:53 pm
Five more people died in Afghanistan when an aftershock struck an area already rattled by an earthquake that killed more than 1,000 people.
- UN agency teachers urge terrorism and murder of Jews, report claimsby Benjamin Weinthal on June 24, 2022 at 10:32 am
UN Watch, a Swiss based NGO issued a report, Thursday, that uncovered a shocking picture of how some teachers who work for UNRWA put out explicit and violent messages on social media aimed against Israel and Jews.
- Ukrainian forces retreating from eastern city Sievierodonetsk to avoid being...by Brie Stimson on June 24, 2022 at 10:10 am
Ukrainian forces have retreated from a city in eastern Ukraine over fears they could be encircled by Russian troops.
- Boris Johnson under pressure: UK's Conservative Party loses 2 parliamentary...on June 24, 2022 at 7:24 am
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Conservative Party lost two parliamentary seats on Friday, causing the party's chairman to resign.
- Ukraine receives long-range rocket system; Russian official threatens strike on...by Paul Best on June 23, 2022 at 9:17 pm
High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems arrived in Ukraine this week, prompting the Ukrainian Defense Minister to thank the U.S. 'for these powerful tools.'
- What to know: Jesuit priests killed in Sierra Tarahumara, Mexicoon June 23, 2022 at 7:53 pm
Two Jesuit priests were killed in northern Mexico this week. The shooter was following a tourist guide when he entered the church and killed the two priests and the guide.
- Ukraine lands victory in EU vote on candidate statusby Caitlin McFall on June 23, 2022 at 7:20 pm
Leaders from the European Union voted Thursday to allow Ukraine candidate status in its first major step forward in joining the 27-member alliance.
- Austria scraps compulsory COVID-19 vaccination, measure was suspended in Marchon June 23, 2022 at 5:57 pm
Austria voted to drop its mandatory coronavirus vaccine mandate, saying it's unlikely to raise one of Europe's lowest vaccination rates, said the Austrian health minister.
- US to send $450M in rocket systems, other aid to Ukraine: officialson June 23, 2022 at 5:52 pm
U.S. officials announced that they will send additional military aid to help Ukraine in their war against Russia. This comes just one day after Ukrainian pilots pleaded for more help.